- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
960.15 Records.—Any record or report obtained by the department or a hearing officer that is confidential or exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) shall retain that status and shall not be subject to public disclosure.
History.—s. 1, ch. 77-452; s. 13, ch. 80-146; s. 10, ch. 91-23; s. 26, ch. 91-46; s. 1, ch. 94-93; s. 454, ch. 96-406.