- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Statement of purpose and mission.
Higher Education Coordinating Council.
Public accountability and state approval for teacher preparation programs.
Security of data and information technology in state postsecondary education institutions.
Student withdrawal from courses due to military service; effect.
Priority course registration for veterans.
Patient safety instructional requirements.
Talent retention programs.
Textbook and instructional materials affordability.
Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps; military recruiters; access to Florida College System institution and state university campuses.
College credit for military training and education courses.
Credit for online courses.
Campus emergency response of a public postsecondary educational institution; public records exemption; public meetings exemption.
Free expression on campus.