- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
1004.084 College affordability.—
(1) The Board of Governors and the State Board of Education shall annually identify strategies to promote college affordability for all Floridians by evaluating, at a minimum, the impact of:
(a) Tuition and fees on undergraduate, graduate, and professional students at public colleges and universities and graduate assistants employed by public universities.
(b) Federal, state, and institutional financial aid policies on the actual cost of attendance for students and their families.
(c) The costs of textbooks and instructional materials.
(2) By December 31 of each year, beginning in 2016, the Board of Governors and the State Board of Education shall submit a report on their respective college affordability initiatives to the Governor, the President of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
History.—s. 2, ch. 2016-236.