- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
350.128 Judicial review.—
(1) As authorized by s. 3(b)(2), Art. V of the State Constitution, the Supreme Court shall, upon petition, review any action of the commission relating to rates or service of utilities providing electric, gas, or telephone service. The District Court of Appeal, First District, shall, upon petition, review any other action of the commission.
(2) Notice of such review shall be given by the petitioner to all parties who entered appearances of record in the proceedings before the commission in which the order sought to be reviewed was made.
(3) Such parties may file briefs in support of their interests, as such interests may appear, within the time and in the manner provided by the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure.
(4) Such parties shall be entitled as a matter of right to make oral argument in support of their interests, as such interests may appear, in any case in which oral argument is granted by the court on the application of the petitioner or the respondent.
History.—ss. 3, 6, ch. 80-289; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 6, ch. 87-50.