- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
Exclusions from application of part.
Obligation of good faith.
Unconscionable rental agreement or provision.
Rent; duration of tenancies.
Prohibited provisions in rental agreements.
Deposit money or advance rent; duty of landlord and tenant.
Disclosure of landlord’s address.
Landlord’s obligation to maintain premises.
Tenant’s obligation to maintain dwelling unit.
Landlord’s access to dwelling unit.
Flotation bedding system; restrictions on use.
Enforcement of rights and duties; civil action; criminal offenses.
Right of action for damages.
Termination of rental agreement.
Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act.
Termination of tenancy without specific term.
Termination of tenancy with specific duration.
Remedies; tenant holding over.
Right of action for possession.
Choice of remedies upon breach or early termination by tenant.
Defenses to action for rent or possession; procedure.
Disbursement of funds in registry of court; prompt final hearing.
Restoration of possession to landlord.
Power to award possession and enter money judgment.
Orders to enjoin violations of this part.
Termination of rental agreement by a servicemember.
Rental application by a servicemember.