See All 2023 Bills that Cite this Section
- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2022 Florida Statutes (including 2022C, 2022D, 2022A, and 2023B)
741.404 Certification cancellation.—
(1) If the program participant obtains a name change, he or she loses certification as a program participant.
(2) The Attorney General may cancel a program participant’s certification if there is a change in the residential address from the one listed on the application, unless the program participant provides the Attorney General with 14 days’ prior notice of the change of address.
(3) The Attorney General may cancel certification of a program participant if mail forwarded by the Attorney General to the program participant’s address is returned and is undeliverable or if service of process documents are returned to the Attorney General.
(4) The Attorney General shall cancel certification of a program participant who applies using false information.
History.—s. 4, ch. 98-404.