- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
460.402 Exceptions.—The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to:
(1) Other duly licensed health care practitioners acting within their authorized scope of practice.
(2) Any person furnishing medical assistance in case of an emergency.
(3) The domestic administration of recognized family remedies.
(4) The practice of the religious tenets of any church.
(5) Any massage therapist acting within her or his scope of practice authorized in chapter 480.
(6) A chiropractic student enrolled in a chiropractic college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education and participating in either:
(a) A community-based internship under the direct supervision of a doctor of chiropractic medicine who is credentialed as an adjunct faculty member of a chiropractic college in which the student is enrolled; or
(b) A chiropractic college clinical internship under the direct supervision of a doctor of chiropractic medicine who is a full-time, part-time, or adjunct faculty member of a chiropractic college located in this state and accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education and who holds a current, active Florida chiropractor’s license.
(7) A chiropractic physician who holds an active license in another state, the District of Columbia, or a possession or territory of the United States and is performing chiropractic procedures or demonstrating equipment or supplies for educational purposes at a board-approved continuing education program.
History.—ss. 1, 7, ch. 79-211; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 17, 18, ch. 86-285; s. 63, ch. 89-374; s. 5, ch. 90-25; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 219, ch. 97-103; s. 104, ch. 99-397; s. 2, ch. 2005-262; s. 19, ch. 2016-230.