CS/CS/SB 1660: Community Development & Planning
GENERAL BILL by Comprehensive Planning ; Agriculture ; Argenziano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Alexander ; Dockery ; Peaden ; Lynn ; Webster ; Bennett ; Fasano ; Posey ; Smith ; Bullard ; Lee ; Siplin
Community Development & Planning; provides legislative findings & purpose re agricultural activities & duplicative regulation; prohibits county from adopting any ordinance, resolution, regulation, rule, or policy to prohibit or otherwise limit bona fide farm operation on land that is classified as agricultural land under certain provision; provides for effect of waiver of annual application requirements, etc. Amends 193.461; creates 163.3162.
Last Action: 6/20/2003 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2003-162; See also CS/SB 1176 (Ch. 2003-254)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Comprehensive Planning -SJ 00088
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/26/03, 9:00 am, 301-C
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00282; CS read first time on 03/27/03 -SJ 00290
• Now in Comprehensive Planning -SJ 00283
• On Committee agenda-- Comprehensive Planning, 04/21/03, 8:45 am, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Comprehensive Planning; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00505; CS read first time on 04/23/04 -SJ 00524
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00505
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00783; Read second time -SJ 00755; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00755; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00755; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00756
• Placed on Special Order Calendar --If received
• Received -HJ 00982; Read second time -HJ 00982; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 00982; Amendment(s) laid on Table -HJ 00982
• Read third time -SJ 00812; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00812; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00813
• In Messages
• Read third time -HJ 01076; CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01076
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01160
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2003-162; See also CS/SB 1176 (Ch. 2003-254)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.