CS/SB 1122: Andrew J. Aviles Trail
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Sebesta ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lee ; Miller ; Crist ; Lynn ; Dawson ; Cowin
Andrew J. Aviles Trail; designates Old Gandy access road in Hillsborough Co. from Gandy Boulevard to Friendship Trail Bridge as "Andrew J. Aviles Trail"; directs DOT to erect suitable markers.
Last Action: 4/26/2004 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01028; Read second time -SJ 01021; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 01021; Substituted HB 9 -SJ 01021; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 9 (Ch. 2004-392)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/06/04, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by- Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Transportation -SJ 00064; On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/06/04, 2:00 pm, 37-S; CS by- Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00155; CS read first time on 03/02/04 -SJ 00143; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00155
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01028; Read second time -SJ 01021; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 01021; Substituted HB 9 -SJ 01021; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 9 (Ch. 2004-392)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.