SB 2508: State Planning & Budgeting
GENERAL BILL by Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Clary
State Planning & Budgeting; revises membership of Legislative Budget Commission; provides for appointment of presiding officers; revises requirements for meetings & quorum; revises requirements for appointing staff of commission; requires commission to review budget amendments proposed by Governor or Chief Justice; authorizes commission to perform other duties prescribed by Legislature; amends specified provision re savings sharing program, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 4/30/2004 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Ethics and Elections; Appropriations; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00236
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/17/04, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00351; Now in Appropriations -SJ 00351
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/25/04, 11:30 am, 412-K
• Withdrawn from- Rules and Calendar -SJ 00394; Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 00438
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00438
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00488; Read second time -SJ 00487; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00487; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00487
• Read third time -SJ 00537; Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00537; Immediately certified -SJ 00537
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.