CS/HB 7081: K-8 Virtual Schools
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Schools & Learning Council ; Pickens ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
K-8 Virtual Schools; provides mission for K-8 Virtual School Program; revises eligibility requirements for school participation & student enrollment; revises funding for said program to include definition of "full-time equivalent student"; establishes district cost differential; provides calculation of supplemental allocation for juvenile justice education programs, etc. Amends 1002.415, 1003.01,.03, 1011.61,.62,.71, 1012.71,1013.64.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 511 (Ch. 2007-194), CS/CS/SB 450 (Ch. 2007-58), CS/SB 1046 (Ch. 2007-59), CS/SB 1060 (Ch. 2007-60)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00266; Referred to Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00273
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 03/30/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 00324
• CS read 1st time on 04/02/07 -HJ 00321; CS filed; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00322
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 00388
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 511 (Ch. 2007-194), CS/CS/SB 450 (Ch. 2007-58), CS/SB 1046 (Ch. 2007-59), CS/SB 1060 (Ch. 2007-60)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.