CS/HB 1053: Special Election
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee ; Dorworth ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Costello
Special Election; Provides for special election to be held on date of presidential preference primary in 2012, pursuant to s. 5, Art. XI of State Constitution, for approval or rejection by electors of state of amendments to State Constitution, proposed by joint resolution, to prohibit increases in assessed value of homestead property if fair market value of property decreases, reduce limitation on annual assessment increases applicable to nonhomestead real property, etc. APPROPRIATION: $400,000
Last Action: 5/7/2011 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/CS/CS/HJR 381 (Passed), CS/CS/CS/HB 1163 (Ch. 2011-125)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 92
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 03/21/11, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 2 -HJ 274
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 274
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/06/11, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 5 -HJ 589
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 586
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 600
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/12/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 5 -HJ 619
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 619
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 952
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 995
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/CS/CS/HJR 381 (Passed), CS/CS/CS/HB 1163 (Ch. 2011-125)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.