CS/HB 1059: Request for Information by Department of Lottery
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Burgin
Request for Information by Department of Lottery; Requires Department of Lottery to issue request for information to determine feasibility of entering into management agreement with manager to provide management services to department; requires report to Governor, President of Senate, & Speaker of House of Representatives.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 House - Died in Appropriations Committee
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 92
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 210
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 12:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 399
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 397
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 408
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.