CS/SB 1332: Financial Institutions
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Richter
Financial Institutions; Authorizes the Office of Financial Regulation (OFR) to appoint provisional directors or executive officers. Specifies which accounting practice must be followed by financial institutions. Authorizes the OFR to conduct additional examinations of financial institutions if warranted. Revises the criteria for approval of a financial entity's plan of conversion. Provides for the transfer of assets from a federally chartered or out-of-state chartered institution. Revises provisions relating to banker's banks, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1121 (Ch. 2011-194) -SJ 751
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget -SJ 99
• Introduced -SJ 99
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/16/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 236
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 259
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 461
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 473
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 04/13/11, 9:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Budget -SJ 468
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/25/11, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Budget; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 469
• Now in Rules -SJ 469
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 561
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 05/03/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 751
• Substituted CS/HB 1121 -SJ 751
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1121 (Ch. 2011-194) -SJ 751
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.