CS/CS/HB 1409: Public Swimming Pools and Spas
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee ; Hudson
Public Swimming Pools and Spas; Extends deadline for owners & operators of certain public swimming pools & spas to install specified safety feature.
• Introduced -HJ 128
• Referred to Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee, 04/05/11, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 3 -HJ 611
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 608
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 614
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/20/11, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 762
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 760
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 766
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.