CS/HB 709: Liquefied Petroleum Gas
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Dorworth
Liquefied Petroleum Gas; Prohibits DOACS & other state agencies from requiring compliance with certain national standards for liquefied petroleum gas tanks unless DOACS or agencies require compliance with specified edition of national standards; provides for conditional repeal; revises term "propane" for purposes of Florida Propane Gas Education, Safety, & Research Act.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 960 (Ch. 2011-106), CS/CS/CS/HB 849 (Ch. 2011-222) -HJ 1101
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 3:15 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 61
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 188
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 186
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/17/11, 3:15 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 266
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 266
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/24/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 313
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 313
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 960 (Ch. 2011-106), CS/CS/CS/HB 849 (Ch. 2011-222) -HJ 1101
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.