SB 898: Executive Office of the Governor
GENERAL BILL by Bennett
Executive Office of the Governor; Abrogates the repeal of provisions governing the Florida Faith-based and Community-based Advisory Council. Requires the Office of State-Federal Relations to submit an annual report to the Governor and Legislature detailing its budget, personnel, and activities.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Community Affairs -SJ 69
• Introduced -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/05/11, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 408
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 408
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/12/11, 3:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs -SJ 568
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 633
• Amendment(s) adopted (326538) -SJ 633
• Read 3rd time -SJ 633
• Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 633
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1012
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Received -HJ 1012
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1066
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1127
• Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1127
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 851
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-155
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.