CS/SB 2074: Assisted Living Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Health Regulation
Assisted Living Facilities; Revising the duties of the case manager for, and the community living support plan of, a mental health resident of an assisted living facility; requiring the revocation of a facility license for certain violations that result in the death of a resident; requiring the licensure of facility administrators; revising training requirements for staff who provide care for persons with Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders; providing that a facility that terminates an individual’s residency will be fined if good cause is not shown in court; providing grounds for disciplinary action for assisted living facility administrators, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 1218
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
• SPB 7174 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2074) by Health Regulation
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 281
• Introduced -SJ 281
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/31/12, 15 minutes after adjournment, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 326
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 328
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 340
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Withdrawn from Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; Budget -SJ 805
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 805
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1216
• Substituted CS/HB 7133 (Died in Senate returning Messages) -SJ 1218
• Laid on Table -SJ 1218
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.