SB 604: Practitioners
GENERAL BILL by Bean
Practitioners; Revising requirements for the deposit and use of license fees for certain practitioners; requiring the Department of Financial Services to defend certain claims, suits, actions, or proceedings for injunctive, affirmative, or declaratory relief involving emergency interventions on behalf of impaired practitioners, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 46
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/18/13, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules -SJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/13, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 397
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/16/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 476
• Amendment(s) adopted (306420, 689046) -SJ 476
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 476
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 560
• Passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 560
• Reconsidered -SJ 594
• Amendment(s) adopted (385424) -SJ 595
• Passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 595
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 914
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 914
• Read 2nd time -HJ 964
• Substituted for CS/HB 639 -HJ 964
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1002
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1002
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-130
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.