SB 1680: Public Records and Public Meetings/State Child Abuse Death Review Committee or Local Committee
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Altman
Public Records and Public Meetings/State Child Abuse Death Review Committee or Local Committee; Eliminating requirements that the closed portion of a meeting of the State Child Abuse Death Review Committee or a local committee at which specified identifying information is discussed be recorded, that no portion of such closed meeting be off the record, and that the recording be maintained by the state committee or a local committee, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 827
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 178
• Introduced -SJ 178
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/08/13, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 363
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 363
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/16/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Now in Rules -SJ 480
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/22/13, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 3 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 827
• Substituted HB 725 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 827
• Laid on Table -SJ 827
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.