SB 160: Canned or Perishable Food Distributed Free of Charge
GENERAL BILL by Bullard ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Canned or Perishable Food Distributed Free of Charge; Limiting the liability of public schools with respect to canned or perishable food donated to charitable or nonprofit organizations, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 23 (Ch. 2014-26) -SJ 572
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Judiciary (JU)
• Referred to Education; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/04/14, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/04/14, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 23
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 137
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/11/14, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 242
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 291
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 572
• Substituted HB 23 -SJ 572
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 23 (Ch. 2014-26) -SJ 572
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.