SB 1678: OGSR/Agency Personnel Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
OGSR/Agency Personnel Information; Amending provisions which provide an exemption from public records requirements for social security numbers of current and former agency employees held by an employing agency; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; authorizing an employing agency to disclose the social security number of a current or former agency employee under certain circumstances, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7080 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1678) by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Referred to Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 263
• Introduced -SJ 263
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/25/14, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 335
• Now in Rules -SJ 335
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 459
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 459
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 570
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 619
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 619
• Immediately certified -SJ 619
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 707
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Received -HJ 706
• Substituted for HB 7143 -HJ 763
• Read 2nd time -HJ 763
• Read 3rd time -HJ 763
• Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 764
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 717
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-105
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.