CS/SB 398: Florida Tourism Hall of Fame
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Tourism ; Detert ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Margolis
Florida Tourism Hall of Fame; Establishing the Florida Tourism Hall of Fame; providing for administration by the Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation; designating a location for the display of inductee plaques; providing procedures for nomination, selection, and induction of members; providing that a person inducted before a certain date remains in the Hall of Fame, etc.
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/08/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 138
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/06/14, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 139
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 139
• Introduced -SJ 37
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 122
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 440
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 492
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 492
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 781
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Received -HJ 781
• Read 2nd time -HJ 810
• Substituted for HB 749 -HJ 810
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 821
• CS passed; YEAS 109 NAYS 4 -HJ 821
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 778
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-179
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.