CS/SB 682: Transitional Living Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Grimsley
Transitional Living Facilities; Providing requirements for transitional living facility policies and procedures governing client admission, transfer, and discharge; prohibiting a licensee or employee of a facility from serving notice upon a client to leave the premises or taking other retaliatory action under certain circumstances; providing a penalty for certain misuse of a client’s personal funds, property, or personal needs allowance; requiring the agency, the Department of Health, the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, and the Department of Children and Families to develop electronic information systems for certain purposes, etc.
Last Action: 5/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-25
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/05/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 78
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/16/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/19/15, 9:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 253
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 253
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 381
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 422
• Read 2nd time -SJ 467
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 576
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 577
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 847
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Received -HJ 847
• Read 2nd time -HJ 859
• Substituted for CS/HB 111 -HJ 859
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 878
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 878
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 703
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-25
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.