CS/SB 776: Water and Wastewater
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Hays
Water and Wastewater; Requiring the Division of Bond Finance of the State Board of Administration to review the allocation of private activity bonds to determine the availability of additional allocation or reallocation of bonds for water and wastewater infrastructure projects; extending specified tax exemptions to certain investor-owned water and wastewater utilities; authorizing the creation of a utility reserve fund; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to require or request that the Florida Water Pollution Control Financing Corporation make loans, grants, and deposits to for-profit, privately owned or investor-owned water systems, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 85
• Introduced -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/18/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Finance and Tax
• Remaining references corrected to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations -SJ 238
• Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 232
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/31/15, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 316
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 316
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.