CS/SB 904: Home Health Services
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Bean
Home Health Services; Allowing home health agencies to operate related offices inside of the main office’s health service planning district without an additional license; providing for the licensure of more than one nurse registry operational site within the same health service planning district; authorizing a licensed nurse registry to operate a satellite office; requiring a nurse registry operational site to keep all original records; requiring a nurse registry to provide notice and certain evidence before it relocates an operational site or opens a satellite office, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 94
• Introduced -SJ 94
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/17/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 223
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 478
• Amendment(s) adopted (843364) -SJ 478
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 479
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 582
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 582
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 848
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Received -HJ 848
• Read 2nd time -HJ 862
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 1039 -HJ 863
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 882
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 882
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 703
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-66
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.