HB 1019: Tax-and-surcharge-free Cigarettes
GENERAL BILL by Goodson
Tax-and-surcharge-free Cigarettes; Authorizes recognized Indian tribes to use excess Indian-tax-and-surcharge-exemption coupons when selling cigarettes to nontribal members on the reservation.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Finance and Tax Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 87
• Introduced -HJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 10:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 384
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/29/16, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall --Temporarily postponed
• Died in Finance and Tax Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.