CS/CS/SB 1104: Service of Process on Financial Institutions
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Banking and Insurance ; Flores
Service of Process on Financial Institutions; Requiring service on financial institutions to be made in accordance with s. 655.0201, F.S.; revising applicability of provisions of law governing service of process on financial institutions; authorizing certain financial institutions to designate with the Department of State a place or registered agent within the state as the sole location or agent for service of process, notice, levy, or demand, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 83
• Introduced -SJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/16/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 406
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Rules -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/24/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 506
• Read 2nd time -SJ 537
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 640
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 640
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 832
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 832
• Read 2nd time -HJ 884
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 897 -HJ 884
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 916
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 916
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-180
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.