HB 1379: Airport Zoning Law of 1945
GENERAL BILL by Miller ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Renner
Airport Zoning Law of 1945; Revises provisions for adopting, amending, administering, & enforcing airport protection zoning regulations & airport land use compatibility zoning regulations.
Last Action: 3/7/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1508 (Ch. 2016-209), CS/CS/HB 7061 (Ch. 2016-239) -HJ 863
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 115
• Referred to Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Ports Subcommittee, 01/26/16, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 290
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/16/16, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 462
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 462
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/18/16, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 508
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 665
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Substituted CS/SB 1508 -HJ 863
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1508 (Ch. 2016-209), CS/CS/HB 7061 (Ch. 2016-239) -HJ 863
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.