CS/SB 1508: Airport Zoning Law of 1945
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Simpson
Airport Zoning Law of 1945; Revising requirements for a permit to construct or alter an obstruction; revising requirements and procedures for certain local political subdivisions to adopt and enforce airport zoning regulations; requiring a permit to construct, alter, or allow an airport obstruction in an airport hazard area under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-209, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7061 (Ch. 2016-239)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 195
• Introduced -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 303
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/16/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 430
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 530
• Amendment(s) adopted (450576) -SJ 530531
• Ordered engrossed
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 631
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 632
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 836
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 835
• Read 2nd time -HJ 862
• Substituted for HB 1379 -HJ 863
• Amendment(s) adopted (057957, 137293, 457605) -HJ 868
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 902
• Read 3rd time -HJ 969
• Amendment(s) adopted (606825) -HJ 975
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 975
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (606825) -SJ 1028, 1034
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1034
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 1034
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-209, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7061 (Ch. 2016-239)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.