HB 303: Unlicensed Activity Fees
GENERAL BILL by Burton ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wood
Unlicensed Activity Fees; Prohibits DBPR from imposing specified fee in certain circumstances; providing for applicability of waiver.
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 4:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 165
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 165
• Introduced -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/08/16, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 413
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 413
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 02/17/16, 9:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 483
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 483
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 541
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 572
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 572
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 514
• Received -SJ 514
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 661
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 661
• Substituted for SB 394 -SJ 661
• Read 2nd time -SJ 661
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 739
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 739
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 891
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 980
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-79
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.