CS/SB 376: Individuals with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Hukill
Individuals with Disabilities; Establishing the Financial Literacy Program for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities within the Department of Financial Services; providing for the participation of banks, credit unions, savings associations, and savings banks; requiring a qualified public depository to participate in the program, etc. APPROPRIATION: $69,570.00
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7003 (Ch. 2016-3)
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 10/20/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 11/03/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 128
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 11/19/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 128
• Introduced -SJ 30
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 113
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7003 (Ch. 2016-3)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.