CS/SB 7056: Long-term Care Managed Care Prioritization
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy
Long-term Care Managed Care Prioritization; Requiring the Department of Elderly Affairs to maintain a statewide wait list for enrollment for home and community-based services through the Medicaid long-term care managed care program; requiring the department to prioritize individuals for potential enrollment using a frailty-based screening tool that provides a priority score; providing for determinations regarding offers of enrollment, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1335 (Ch. 2016-147) -SJ 780
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 297
• Introduced -SJ 297
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/16, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 641
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 641
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 644
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 779
• Substituted CS/HB 1335 -SJ 780
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1335 (Ch. 2016-147) -SJ 780
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.