SB 7070: Advisory Councils of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
GENERAL BILL by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
Advisory Councils of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs; Defining the term “veteran” and “military veteran” for purposes of determining persons the Florida Veterans’ Hall of Fame Council may consider as nominees for the Florida Veterans’ Hall of Fame, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 184 (Ch. 2016-242)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules -SJ 404
• Introduced -SJ 404
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 184 (Ch. 2016-242)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.