CS/CS/SB 430: Discount Plan Organizations
Discount Plan Organizations; Specifying periodic charge reimbursement and other requirements for discount plan organizations following membership cancellation requests; requiring discount plan organizations and marketers to provide specified disclosures to prospective members before enrollment; authorizing a discount plan organization to delegate functions to its marketers, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 577
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/06/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 168
• Introduced -SJ 68
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 168
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 169
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/21/17, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 244
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 444
• Read 2nd time
• Substituted CS/HB 577
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 577
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.