CS/SB 748: Florida Court Educational Council
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Steube
Florida Court Educational Council; Specifying that the Court Education Trust Fund shall be administered by the Florida Court Educational Council; specifying the membership, voting procedures, and duties of the council; requiring the council to submit an annual report concerning educational and training programs for judges and other personnel, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 93
• Introduced -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/28/17, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 5 NAYS 4 -SJ 257
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 263
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 257
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 3 NAYS 2 -SJ 412
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 412
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.