CS/CS/SB 1370: Warnings for Lottery Games
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Judiciary ; Perry
Warnings for Lottery Games; Requiring every advertisement or promotion of lottery games to include a specified warning; providing requirements for the warning; requiring contracts entered into between the Department of the Lottery and a vendor of lottery tickets to include a provision that requires the vendor to place or print a specified warning on all lottery tickets, etc.
Last Action: 5/4/2017 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 789
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 188
• Introduced -SJ 188
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/04/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 3 -SJ 299
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/19/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 5 NAYS 3 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 443
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 450
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/28/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 6 NAYS 5 -SJ 602
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 603
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/04/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 789
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 937 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 789
• Laid on Table -SJ 789
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.