The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
HB 1401: East Mulloch Drainage District, Lee County
LOCAL BILL by Rodrigues
East Mulloch Drainage District, Lee County; Amends ch. 63-930, LOF, as amended; revises & provides requirements relating to board membership & supervisor qualifications, terms, elections, & travel reimbursement; authorizes board to levy assessments & taxes; deletes cap on maintenance taxes; repeals ch. 83-455, Laws of Florida.
Last Action: 3/12/2018 House - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 143
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/15/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 373
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 373
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 424
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 602
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 603
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 908
• Read 3rd time -HJ 909
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 909
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 574
• Received -SJ 574
• Placed on Local Calendar, 05/04/17
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 790
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 790
• Read 2nd time -SJ 796
• Read 3rd time -SJ 796
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 796
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1133
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received (2017 Special Session A, 2018 Regular Session) -HJ 4
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.