SB 326: Alternative Treatment Options for Veterans
GENERAL BILL by Steube
Alternative Treatment Options for Veterans; Providing definitions; authorizing the Department of Veterans’ Affairs to contract with certain individuals and entities to provide alternative treatment options for certain veterans; requiring direction and supervision by certain licensed providers; authorizing the department to adopt rules, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 59
• Introduced -SJ 59
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.