CS/HB 1163: Agency Rulemaking
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee ; Spano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Combee ; Ingoglia ; Killebrew ; Massullo ; Sullivan ; White
Agency Rulemaking; Requires certain notices to include agency website address; requires agency to prepare statement of estimated regulatory costs before adopting or amending rule other than emergency rule or repealing rule in certain circumstances; requires DOS to include on Florida Administrative Register website agency website addresses where statements of estimated regulatory costs can be viewed in their entirety; requires agency to include in its notice of intended action agency website address where statement can be read; requires agency to provide notice of revision when agency revises statement of estimated regulatory cost.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Judiciary
Bill Text: PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 123
• Introduced -HJ 123
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/20/17, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 404
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 404
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/17/17, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 721
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 718
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 784
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/24/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 807
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 807
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 939
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 971
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 971
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Rules -SJ 610
• Received -SJ 610
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.