CS/SB 600: Rural Economic Development Initiative
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Montford ; Passidomo
Rural Economic Development Initiative; Revising legislative intent relating to the Rural Economic Development Initiative; revising the duties, responsibilities, and membership of the Rural Economic Development Initiative; deleting a provision listing the economic development incentives for which the Governor may waive criteria requirements or similar provisions, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 79
• Introduced -SJ 79
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/13/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 180
• Now in Agriculture -SJ 180
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 04/03/17, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 292
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 294
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 292
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/17/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Rules -SJ 424
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.