SB 702: Child Support
GENERAL BILL by Campbell
Child Support; Requiring a court to suspend an order requiring a parent to pay child support under certain circumstances; requiring a court to suspend an order requiring a parent to pay child support and to deny an order of contempt under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/06/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 88
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.