CS/SB 326: Services for Veterans and their Families
Services for Veterans and their Families; Requiring that the Department of Children and Families establish the Florida Veterans’ Care Coordination Program to provide veterans and their families with behavioral health care referral and care coordination services; requiring that the department contract with managing entities to enter into agreements with Florida 211 Network participants for such services, etc. APPROPRIATION: $2,000,155.00
Last Action: 1/9/2018 Senate - CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 95
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 11/16/17, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 12/04/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 28
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 95
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.