CS/CS/HB 425: Physician Fee Sharing Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Plasencia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Massullo
Physician Fee Sharing Task Force; Establishes Physician Fee Sharing Task Force within DOH; provides for duties, membership, & meetings of task force; requires report to Governor & Legislature by specified date; provides for expiration of task force.
Last Action: 2/22/2018 House - Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 39
• Introduced -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 466
• Original reference(s) removed: Insurance and Banking Subcommittee
• CS referred to Commerce Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 491
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Commerce Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 1 -HJ 595
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 595
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/21/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.