CS/SB 740: Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Stargel
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Transferring authority to issue licenses for oyster harvesting in Apalachicola Bay from the department to the City of Apalachicola; revising permitting requirements and operating standards for water vending machines; revising the circumstances under which liquefied petroleum gas bulk delivery vehicles must be registered with the department; repealing provisions relating to packet vegetable and flower seed; creating the “Government Impostor and Deceptive Advertisements Act”, etc.
Last Action: 2/22/2018 Senate - CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/11/18, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 58
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 142
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 158
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 01/24/18, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/15/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.