CS/SB 744: Laser Hair Removal or Reduction
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Grimsley
Laser Hair Removal or Reduction; Providing rulemaking authority to the Department of Health for regulating electrolysis services; providing for the validity of temporary permits previously issued by the Board of Medicine; providing certification requirements for licensed electrologists who perform laser hair removal or reduction, etc.
Last Action: 2/20/2018 Senate - CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 356
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Appropriations -SJ 59
• Introduced -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/13/18, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 353
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Regulated Industries
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations; Rules -SJ 360
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 360
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 356
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.