SB 1712: Postsecondary Revenue Bonds and Debt
Postsecondary Revenue Bonds and Debt; Authorizing state universities to use specified moneys to pay debt service on revenue bonds if required by a specified federal program, etc.
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; Appropriations -SJ 187
• Introduced -SJ 187
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/06/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education -SJ 296
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education, 02/14/18, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 354
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 --If Received -SJ 435
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Retained on Special Order Calendar --If Received
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 564
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Read 2nd time -SJ 553
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 582
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 582
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 844
• Received -HJ 844
• Substituted for CS/HB 375 -HJ 901
• Read 2nd time -HJ 901
• Read 3rd time -HJ 901
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 901
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 734
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-28
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.