CS/CS/SB 1788: Medication Administration
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Passidomo
Medication Administration; Revising training requirements for unlicensed direct service providers to assist with the administration of or to supervise the self-administration of medication if specified requirements are met; requiring unlicensed direct service providers to complete an annual inservice training course in medication administration and medication error prevention developed by the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, etc.
Last Action: 2/23/2018 Senate - Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 192
• Introduced -SJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/29/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 235
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/14/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 354
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.