HB 7051: Trust Funds/Re-creation/Land Acquisition Trust Fund/DACS
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Albritton
Trust Funds/Re-creation/Land Acquisition Trust Fund/DACS; Re-creates Land Acquisition Trust Fund within DACS without modification; abrogates provisions relating to termination of trust fund, to conform.
• Introduced -HJ 402
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 432
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/06/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 536
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 536
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 643
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 643
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 419
• Received -SJ 419
• Withdrawn from Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 431
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 431
• Substituted for SB 1370 -SJ 431
• Read 2nd time -SJ 431
• Read 3rd time -SJ 431
• Passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 431
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 769
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-115
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.