HR 319: Gulf of Mexico Range Complex
RESOLUTION by Ponder ; Rodrigues ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Drake ; Duran ; Eagle ; Fitzenhagen ; Geller ; Gruters ; Hahnfeldt ; Jacobs ; Jenne ; Massullo ; Peters ; Raschein ; Trumbull ; Watson, C. ; White ; Willhite ; Williamson
Gulf of Mexico Range Complex; Supports extension of current moratorium on drilling in Gulf of Mexico east of Military Mission Line.
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 11/08/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 31
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 312
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 312
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 01/24/18, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 412
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/31/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 452
• Adopted, companion bill(s) passed, see SR 550 (Adopted) -HJ 452
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.